Composer, producer and guitarist with experience in licensing music for film and TV. Have produced and composed original projects in Pop, Rock, Electronic and Jazz. Is fearless when making creative decisions and is not afraid to go against conventions in the studio or on stage. As a producer Pete has demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills. Possesses a passion for education and through 10 years of teaching and has accompanied students at major US venues. Has counseled students who have gone onto prestigious music schools such as Berklee and Manhattan School of Music. Has shown an ability to communicate ideas clearly in a professional and productive manner, and encourages creativity and collaboration.
- Premiered at SUNY Purchase
- Concept was based on reimagining the ambient sound in a given room/space.
- Was developed with the mentorship of Pulitzer Prize winning composer Du Yun
- Contact and room microphones were setup and fed into a series MAX/MSP patches thatanalyzed and manipulated the frequencies of the room.
- An interactive element was added using an iPad to allow visitors to change the filter orvarious FX of the frequencies being heard
- Composed and produced song for Danish pop singer Anne Marie Bush.
- Song will be a featured single on upcoming album released under AMB Records.
- Premiered at Purchase College (2016)
- Flute performed by Jane Saunders at the premier
- Composed piece for solo flute with live manipulation through Max/MSP and Ableton Live.
- Score utilizes avant-garde techniques and implores improvisation for various interpretations.
- Produced and arranged song composed by Alex Rainer.
- Song was used in the short film “Boundaries” (2016)
- Instrumentation included string quartet, acoustic guitar, prepared piano and waterphone.
- Premiered at Purchase College (2016)
- Composed, produced and engineered song for solo guitar, vocals and electronics.
- Song utilized live looping and manipulation controlled from Max/MSP and Ableton Live.
- Released by Blueberry Muffin Records
- Composed, produced, performed, and engineered album released under the pseudonym “Pedrodomus.”
- 4th solo release under the name “Pedrodomus.”
- Released by Blueberry Muffin Records (2012)
- All music was composed and recorded on Apple iPad 2
- 3rd release under Pseudonym “Pedrodomus”
- Released by Bend or Break under Monolith Management (2011)
- Cowrote, produced and performed all guitars and keyboards for Rock band Bend or Break
- Album was mixed by Grammy winning engineer Richie Corsello at Carriage Studios
- Mastered at Sterling Sound Studios by Justin Shturtz
April 2018 - Present
- Work with groundbreaking music education group specializing in creating a whole new music ciriculum centered around composing, improvisation and recording techniques.
- Music Ascension’s credo is every child has a voice and we help them discover and express it through music.
- Work with many schools and camps in the United States including Majorie Stoneman Douglas High School, Chapel Hill Academy and Indian Head Camp.
July 2017 - Present
- Compose original music for placement in commercials and TV shows such as American Pickers, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and The Filthy Rich Guide
- Work in a variety of genres including Rock, Blues, Country, Electronic, EDM and Jazz.
June 2018 - August 2018
- Ran general music and songwriting/production classes for over 700 kids.
- Organized many events allowing campers to perform and showcase their work in the studio.
- Cowrote two songs with different campers that were used at the closing camp ceremony and various marketing materials for the camp.
- Worked with the media team creating a “Sounds of Camp” video in which I created a piece of music using just sounds we recorded around camp.
September 2015 - Present
- Multi Instrumental instructor at afternoon music school
- Helped grow the enrollment of the school by recruiting students and holding open “jams”
- Maintained a strong connection to students and their families by holding Masterclasses and encouraging performances inside and outside of the school.
March 2013 - August 2015
- Founding staff member and first Show Director that oversaw the school grow from 0 -130 students in under two years.
- Created excitement around the school by hosting local performances for students of all ages and abilities.
- Accompanied the House Band to high profile gigs at Hammerstein Ballroom, The Gathering of the Vibes and The Ridgefield Playhouse.
- Secured slots for students groups to open up for bands such as, Blue Oyster Cult, The Fix, and Corey Glover of Living Color.
- Created relationships with local recording studios and helped students write and record their own material.
January 2012 - January 2014
- Helped the school get off the ground as the first guitar instructor at the school
- Engaged in the community by having students perform at charitable events and by organizing recitals at Rippowam Middle School.
- Was an integral part of the growth of the school as we started in a small office and grew to a multi room studio with 10 instructors.
September 2011 - Present
- Performed weddings, private events, and festivals with over 3,000 attendees.
- Help book performances and act as the contact person for wedding and other inquiries.
- Developed and charted over 200 songs in many different genres.
May 2009 - December 2012
- Flagship member of the staff that opened the Apple store in Grand Central Terminal
- Managed and mentored a rotating team of 10-15 Apple instructors and technicians
- Specialized and delivered workshops on film editing, photography, and music production
- Excelled in time management in an extremely busy retail environment
- Developed impeccable customer service and maintained a “Net Promoter (Customer Satisfaction)” score of 98%.
Master of Music, 2017
Bachelor of Music, 2007
- Performed with rock band Mongolian Monkfish
- Served as opening act for Steely Dan, Alabama Shakes and Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
- Performed to an audience of 4,500 people
- Performed with Last Call Experience for event hosted by the city of Stamford, CT.
- Provided PA and entertainment for over 1,500 people
- Performed with Last Call Experience for the City of Norwalk Concert Series @ Calf Pasture Beach to over 1,500 people
Andrew Laverne, Darren Solomon, Jakub Ciupinski, Peter Denenberg, Du Yun, Graham Ashton, Youngmi Ha, Mordy Ferber, John Abercrombie
Jeff Franzel, Anne Marie Bush, Bettina Folleslev (Member of the band Strawberry Blonde) Christopher Botta, Richie Corsello, Johnny Montagnese, Eric Drasin, Jane Saunders, Adam Pietrykowski, Nate Crepeault, Brandon Terzakis, Maria Battinelli, Chris Marrone
Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Max/MSP, Sibelius, Adobe Premier, Arduino